Saturday, June 29, 2013

glitter and skulls


Its finally the weekend and yey to that! Last night I attended a fundraiser to raise money for an Orphanage in Cambodia, run by my very talented photographer friend Tina Wilkinson of photosbytina.
Tina and her husband will be heading to Cambodia in a few weeks and are doing an incredible job of raising money for the children in Siam Reap. 
There was lots of clothes to be purchased (I scored an awesome leather jacket) and prizes. I donated one of my new glitter skull prints. 
These are my newest and favourite edition so far... they have been so fun to create, a little time consuming but fun! 
Once I get my butt into gear and get onto my website, they will be available for purchase... for now, its just all personal sales! So many things so do- so little time.
have a lovely weekend those in Victoria- keep warm! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...